Yaeger CPA Review is a leader in CPA exam review, combining cutting-edge computer technology with traditional in-the-classroom type instruction. The CPA exam demands a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and theories and Yaeger CPA Review instructors know how to turn confusing concepts into lectures that make sense.
The Campus Representative (Rep) Program is designed to build awareness and facilitate communication between Yaeger CPA Review, students, professors and staff. A Campus Rep position takes passion, initiative, enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment to market the Yaeger program. It takes a self-starting leader who can collaborate with accounting faculty and campus groups, motivate other students and achieve results. This position is typically for junior and senior accounting majors.
Why Become a Campus Rep?
- Gain valuable experience in grassroots marketing, event planning, and project management.
- Great resume builder by gaining practical, real-world experience.
- Earn a free Yaeger CPA Review course upon satisfactory completion of all responsibilities (a value of $1,589!)
What a Yaeger Campus Rep Does:
- Build Yaeger CPA Review brand awareness.
- Partner with Professors and Administrators – build relationships with students, faculty, and staff on campus.
- Schedule in-class presentations and events.
Campus Rep Qualifications:
- Ability to commit a few hours per week.
- Organized, reliable, and “in the know” with accounting department activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have at least two semesters remaining before graduating with Bachelors or Masters degree.
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Campus Rep for Yaeger CPA Review:
Complete application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301-761-2254 with any questions.